Orientation Exemption Criteria
Because orientation sets the stage for student success, all students must participate in a New Student Orientation (NSO) program, unless you meet any of the exemption criteria below.
- You already have a BA or a BS degree
- You are a Registered Nurse admitted to the baccalaureate completion curriculum and are taking an online class
- You are admitted to an Evening Degree Completion Program
- You are transferring from the two-year Michigan State University Agricultural Technology Program
- You are admitted to the Early Care and Education Major in the Great Plains IDEA Program
If you do meet one of these exemption criteria, please contact our office and we can help you!